We’re here to help
Your safety is our priority
Gas leakage can result in more than just a slow fire on your stove. Gas can leak from your stove due to poor condition of the pipe or the regulator. Gas leakage may result in death just from breathing in too much or cause fire and explosion when there is a spark.
Do not wait until it is too late. Don’t put the safety of the people around you in danger. We strongly advise you to have your gas stove serviced regularly, at least twice in a year.
We are authorized and certified Gas Contractor by Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga) to inspect, service, repair and install gas stoves and gas piping in Malaysia. We have undergone regular training to renew our license annually and ensure we updated constantly.